Client and work experience: Access Hollywood OnAir/Mobile, Adsentia, AMP World, Antena3 (Spain), Arnette, Arnson, Audi (Japan), BigDonutGames, BMW (Japan), BSkyB Television, Cinemax Television, CBS - OnAir, Collabworks, CTV9 (China), Disney Channel, Electronic Arts (EA), EA Sports Branding, Exhibit Works Displays, Food Network, Fox Cable Networks, FX Networks, Gameshow Network, HBO, Intel, Koyosha (Japan), LegalZoom.com, Liberty International, Marono Fashion, Maserati, MySk8Land, Natural Lawson, NBC, Universal, Ogilvy Interactive, PetFrame, Pittard Sullivan, Pongo Productions, QVC Japan, Red8 Interactive, Razorfish, RSVP Law, Saban Entertainment, Sankalp, Shop Channel - HSN Japan, Singapore Cablevision SCV, Sony, TappnGO, TappnED, Tequila Agency, Toyota NorCal, Truli Television Network, United Future, Advertising, Urban Marketing (Japan), Vivmed Medical, WinMedia, World Pneumonia Day, Vocal, ZDF. Education: BFA Graduate of The Rhode Island School of Design, RISD.
Sr UX Design, product designer, and creative lead with over 15 years experience working with many of the world’s biggest entertainment, technology auto and gaming brands on exciting and important projects. Collaborative and insightful at identifying stakeholder needs, requirements and achieving the highest possible outcomes.
Currently based in Southern California, Irvine, working on cross platform web and mobile enterprise products. Helped found and lead two successful interactive and application design and development companies in the US and Japan/China. Client experience includes QVC, Electronic Arts, HSN, Sony, Fox, Maserati, BMB, Access Hollywood and more. In addition to working in California and New York, has led creative and development teams in Frankfurt, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo and London.
• Design and document advanced new features for cross platform consumer and enterprise applications.
• Meet user needs to company goals including lean design and development.
• Evaluate existing and competing systems.
• Define user stories.
• Whiteboard relationships and flows
• Coordinate with product manager, development team and all stake holders.
• Understand needs of our clients in relation to capabilities.
• Design features starting with wireframes, defined layouts and finally detailed prototypes.
• Finalize, prepare and deliver UX elements with final spec to engineers.
• Responsive to QA in development and provide feedback for documentation.
PERFORMANCE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design major complex and diverse feature and interaction for multiple user levels.
• Flexible and adapt new UX processes to work with teams from whiteboard through wireframes and into pixel ready deliveries.
• When required, work as a UX-team-of-one.
• Exercise UX processes judiciously to iterate rapidly to document new feature concepts for review and acceptance.
• Evaluate success and failures to help find and adapt new tools to address needs.
• Highly agile using AdobeXD to document and share solutions quickly with the team.
• Rapidly refine MVP/Click-through designs of features efficiently across web, tablet and mobile quickly.
• Evaluate how new features fit in and enhance work-flow and feedback loops.
• Design complex features to fit with, extend and enhance existing application flow.
• Seek collaboration and team participation in UX development cycles.
• UX Design for Web, iPhone, iPad, iWatch, Android Phone, Android Tablet.
• Working in varied brand cultures, from celebrity, sports, games, food and auto to fashion and music.
• Lead and mentor multi-disciplinary creative and development teams.
• Proven presentation skills with well-reasoned, articulate, creative.
• UX/UI Design, Wire Frames and User Flow.
• Extreme client and customer focus, exceeding expectations with clear solutions
• Bilingual: English, spoken Japanese, basic Mandarin
No personal user data is captured on this site.